Monday, June 29, 2009

Whats happening with me???

"Whats happening with me???"

this is one question that keeps popping in my mind every now and then....

i live most of my life worrying about this question.

"Actually does that make any sense... or am i thinking non-sense???"

When such a question creeps in your mind u keep searching for an answer.... even i went to the extent of find the answer in GOOGLE...(most of my questions were answered from the very first time i started using it)

"I am a normal human with all emotions stuffed inside me... I wish i could always do what i really wanted to do... But the main problem is my mind wont be stable at any point of time ( it takes some courage to accept the fact about oneself )

"Now that i have decided that i should not worry for anything... why worry and waste the precious "present" - a gift given by GOD....
The verses of Bhagwat Gita resounds in my mind why i feel too much depressed.... it really brings me out of depression....

The lines pen down after this sentence are not really advice its out of my experience from life

"Friends if you are not happy in your life ask a question to yourself "What would really make me happy???"... you will end up with an answer for sure... Set that as your GOAL for life...
Goahead in that direction of GOAL which would really make you happy.... you might encounter with some obstacles never giveup... keep running towards it, if you are not able to run walk towards it, if you cant walk then crawl towards it....All than matters that you are progressing towards your goal... but never, never, never.... give up.....

"Finally when u reach your GOAL you will be in "The Happiest Moment of your LIFE" trust me thats the real time you will feel that you have achieved in your life...."



.::Prasad::.

No comments: