Thursday, May 28, 2009

A night at pune highway

I was on my way to the pune airport on 30th april 2009. Somewhere around 11.30 this happened.


Luckily i was wearing a set belt since i made it an habit... so my life was spared unlike the driver who ended up with his fate cos of not wearing seat belt.

so how did this happen???

"We (driver & me) were drinving towards pune. The road was a pukka toll road with concrete deviator and two lanes on either side.... a lorry which came in wrong direction drove over the car, leaving no space to escape the event. Some good hearted people pulled us from the car and dumped me n driver into an auto"

Episode of thanking auto driver and his response:
" i sensed the situation with my white handky turned right and bleeding all over my face... so managed to say thank you to the auto driver.. here i received shock number 1 auto driver said... I DONT WANT THANKS I NEED MONEY I AM A POOR FELLOW "

Episode at D.Y. Patel hospital pune:
"We were taken to the hospital on the way i managed to make some calls to my friends... within 5 minutes my friends came for my rescue.... in that emergency room before my friends could arrive... i managed to say i work for so & so company... then at that point i received shock number 2.... Doctors said....THIS GUY IS AFFORDABLE TREAT HIM LET US WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT FOR THE DRIVER"

"shock number 3 after my friends paid for the treatment...DRIVER WAS ANNOUNCED DEAD"
Since then one question keeps popping in my head.... "Is a money that precious than a human life???"
Episodes keep continuing till date.... and i am still recovering.... hope by sep2009 i shld be fully recovered....

.::Prasad::.

No comments: